I would like to use code variables to take decision during installation for [Icons] and [Run] sections, but I don't know if I'm wrong or not.
My [Code] section is :
[Code]
var
myW7Val: string;
function GetMyW7Val(Value: string): string;
begin
Result := myW7Val;
end;
function IsWindowsVersionOrNewer(Major, Minor: Integer): Boolean;
var
Version: TWindowsVersion;
begin
GetWindowsVersionEx(Version);
Result :=
(Version.Major > Major) or
((Version.Major = Major) and (Version.Minor >= Minor));
end;
function IsWindows8OrNewer: Boolean;
begin
Result := IsWindowsVersionOrNewer(6, 2);
if not Result then
myW7Val := '1';
myW7Val := '0';
end;
function InitializeSetup: Boolean;
begin
IsWindows8OrNewer
Result := True;
end;
And my [Icons] section is:
[Icons]
#if "{code:GetMyW7Val}" == '0'
Name: "{autoprograms}\{#MyAppName}"; Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppExeName}"
Name: "{autodesktop}\{#MyAppName}"; Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppExeName}"; \
Tasks: desktopicon
Name: "{userappdata}\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\{#MyAppName}"; \
Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppExeName}"; Tasks: quicklaunchicon
#elif "{code:GetMyW7Val}" == '1'
Name: "{autoprograms}\{#MyAppLanceurName}"; \
Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppLanceurExeName}"
Name: "{autodesktop}\{#MyAppLanceurName}"; \
Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppLanceurExeName}"; Tasks: desktopicon
Name: "{userappdata}\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\{#MyAppLanceurName}"; \
Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppLanceurExeName}"; Tasks: quicklaunchicon
#endif
I would like to use the three first entries if myW7Val is 0 and the others if myW7Val is 1 . But for the moment I have a mistake and no values.
Do you have any ideas?
Thanks in advance