I'm trying to configure a remote linux machine to access two distinct git accounts which I own. I keep getting authentication access manifesting in.
> git push
ERROR: Repository not found.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Steps i've taken,
- Generated a two sets of ssh keys (call them
key1andkey2) - Generated a config file at
~/.ssh/config - Edited that file
1 # Default github account: key1
2 Host github.com
3 HostName github.com
4 IdentityFile ~/.ssh/key1
5 IdentitiesOnly yes
6
7 # Other github account: key2
8 Host github-key2
9 HostName github.com
10 IdentityFile ~/.ssh/key2
11 IdentitiesOnly yes
- Added the
.pubversion to my two git accounts under the user accountsettings/ssh keys. - Added them on my VM with
ssh-add ~/.ssh/key1
I'm unsure really where to go from here and what the next steps are for why this isn't working. I feel like there might be a step i'm missing.