I am fetching data from a rest API and using ng-for to loop through the data. The below image is my generated UI using ng-for I want to toggle between the start and stop button when the start button is pressed it must be disabled and stop should be enabled and vice-versa I tried doing this using [disabled] and boolean values but it is applied to the all the generated components inside the loop I want this logic to be applied only to the particular unique id.
my html
<div class="flex flex-row justify-center items-center font-semibold bg-gray-100 rounded-xl lg:mx-36 sm:mx-2 p-1 my-3 dark:bg-gray-500 dark:text-white" *ngFor="let items of Fts2Array">
<div class="p-3 py-4 md:text-base sm:text-base font-normal lg:px-3 bg-gray-100 dark:bg-gray-500 dark:text-white">id: {{items.id}}</div>
<div class="p-3 md:text-xl sm:text-base font-semibold lg:px-3 bg-gray-100 dark:bg-gray-500 dark:text-white">
<h1 class="bg-gray-100 dark:bg-gray-500 dark:text-white">{{items.name}}</h1>
</div>
<div class="lg:px-3 bg-gray-100 dark:bg-gray-500 dark:text-black">
<button class="uppercase font-normal bg-green-400 hover:bg-green-600 hover:text-white p-1 rounded-lg " (click)="start( items.id , items.name+' with ID '+items.id+' is started')" >Start</button>
</div>
<div class="lg:px-3 px-2 bg-gray-100 dark:bg-gray-500 dark:text-black">
<button class="uppercase font-normal bg-red-400 hover:bg-red-600 hover:text-white p-1 rounded-lg" (click)="stop( items.id ,items.name+' with ID '+items.id+' is stopped')" >Stop</button>
</div>
my ts file
start(id:any , message){
console.log(id);
this.onSuccess(message);
}
stop(id:any , message){
console.log(id);
this.onStop(message);
}
onSuccess(message ) {
this.service.success('success' ,message, {
position:['bottom','right'],
timeOut: 2000,
animate:'fade',
showProgressBar:true
} );
}
onStop(message) {
this.service.error('Terminated' ,message, {
position:['bottom','right'],
timeOut: 2000,
animate:'fade',
showProgressBar:true
} );
}
any type of help or suggestion given is hugely appreaciated
Thanks in advance
