For navigation, I use the Navigation The component I connected to it using the Navigation Extension BottomNavigationView. I tried to switch from one graph to another, but he always showed me an error that he could not find a path where to go. If the way to go from one graph to another
the code where the Navigation Component and bottomNavView are connected
class MainActivity : AppCompatActivity(R.layout.activity_main) {
private lateinit var appBarConfiguration: AppBarConfiguration
private var currentNavController: LiveData<NavController>? = null
override fun onCreate(savedInstanceState: Bundle?) {
super.onCreate(savedInstanceState)
window.decorView.systemUiVisibility = View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_LIGHT_STATUS_BAR;
if (savedInstanceState == null) {
initNavigationComponent()
}
}
override fun onRestoreInstanceState(savedInstanceState: Bundle) {
super.onRestoreInstanceState(savedInstanceState)
initNavigationComponent()
}
override fun onSupportNavigateUp(): Boolean {
return currentNavController?.value?.navigateUp(appBarConfiguration) ?: false
|| super.onSupportNavigateUp()
}
private fun initNavigationComponent() {
appBarConfiguration =
AppBarConfiguration(setOf(R.id.auth_fragment, R.id.main_screen_fragment))
setSupportActionBar(toolbar)
val navGraphIds =
listOf(R.navigation.nav_main, R.navigation.nav_catalog, R.navigation.nav_profile)
// Setup the bottom navigation view with a list of navigation graphs
val controller = bottom_nav.setupWithNavController(
navGraphIds = navGraphIds,
fragmentManager = supportFragmentManager,
containerId = R.id.main_nav_fragment,
intent = intent
)
controller.observe(this, { navController ->
setupActionBarWithNavController(navController,appBarConfiguration)
collapsingToolbarLayout.setupWithNavController(
toolbar,
navController,
appBarConfiguration
)
navController.addOnDestinationChangedListener {...} )
currentNavController = controller
}
}
Tried connecting with <include app:graph = "@navigation/myGraph" /> but that doesn't work either