I'm using vue.js (v2.6.12) components in laravel blade templates.
For the project, I'm also using MathML in which I need to use the open attribute of <mfenced> tag to be set to some custom values. Here is the example of the math expressing in mathml.
<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mi>f</mi>
<mfenced close="]" open="[">
<mrow><mi>a</mi><mo>,</mo><mi>b</mi></mrow>
</mfenced>
</math>
But as soon as the page renders, the open attribute is converted into this open="open". I'm 100% sure there is no other library or script is loaded that updates like so, just plain vue. This actually breaks the math expression. So it looks like this:
<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mi>f</mi>
<mfenced close="]" open="open">
<mrow><mi>a</mi><mo>,</mo><mi>b</mi></mrow>
</mfenced>
</math>
Later I realized that not only in math expression, litaratily any tag, be it <div open="anything">...</div>, <span open="anything">...</span>, <custom-element open="something">...</custom-element> having open attribute behaves the same. even if I use v-pre attribute to exclude it from vue js templete compiler.
And this do not happen, as soon I disable the vue app initialization.
The question here are:
- Why vue is changing the open attribute like so?
- How can I stop this behaviour, to the entire page within the vue application area or at least where I choose (something like using
v-pre), is there ary config or any other way around?