Switch tab in CodeSandbox, shortcut key / hotkey

Viewed 287

I was using CodeSandbox to test JavaScript codes in my browser fast. And tried hard to get the key to switch tabs, but I couldn't. I tried Ctrl+Tab But it would rather switch the browser tabs.

So what is the hotkey to switch tabs? if there is no direct key, what is the workaround?

2 Answers

By default you can switch between tabs on Mac using option + command + left or right arrows or on PC using windows key + alt + left or right arrows.

Another option is to use control + number (1, 2, etc) to pick the tab in the corresponding order.

Your browser may have a keyboard shortcut associated with those combos. In my case I can do any of the commands in Safari, but Firefox switches browser tabs with the first combo I shared, so I just use the second option to pick individual tabs.

You can change your keyboard shortcuts by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left, going to file -> preferences -> keyboard shortcuts.

It actually works with Ctrl+Tab

You would only have to make the page Fullscreen in the browser, using F11

Related