I have a class like this
public class ListOfBMTTeamMapping
{
public class TeamMapping
{
public List<TeamMappings> results { get; set; }
}
public class TeamMappings
{
public int id { get; set; }
public string areaPath { get; set; }
public string agileReleaseTrainName { get; set; }
public string deliveryTeamName { get; set; }
public string keyedInTeamCode { get; set; }
public string deliveryTeamId { get; set; }
public bool isDeleted { get; set; }
public string modified { get; set; }
public string modifiedBy { get; set; }
}
}
And here is my model class to which I need the above API class to get copied
public class JsonBmtAdoMapping
{
public int? Id { get; set; }
public string AreaPath { get; set; }
public string AgileReleaseTrainName { get; set; }
public string DeliveryTeamName { get; set; }
public string KeyedInTeamCode { get; set; }
public string DeliveryTeamId { get; set; }
public string IsDeleted { get; set; }
public DateTime? Modified { get; set; }
public string ModifiedBy { get; set; }
}
So here is my code I tried
var format = "dd/MM/yyyy";
var dateTimeConverter = new IsoDateTimeConverter { DateTimeFormat = format };
ListOfBMTTeamMapping.TeamMapping Results = new ListOfBMTTeamMapping.TeamMapping();
Results = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<ListOfBMTTeamMapping.TeamMapping>(responseBody);
List<JsonBmtAdoMapping> jM = new List<JsonBmtAdoMapping>();
jM = _mapper.Map<ListOfBMTTeamMapping.TeamMapping,List<JsonBmtAdoMapping>>(Results);
int n = 10;
And here is my automapper profile
CreateMap<ListOfBMTTeamMapping.TeamMapping, List<JsonBmtAdoMapping>>();
CreateMap<ListOfBMTTeamMapping.TeamMappings, JsonBmtAdoMapping>();
But when the code executes, Ofcourse I am getting the data in results variable without any trouble
But when the mapper code fires, it execute the line without any error, but no data being copied from source to my model class which is the destination
jM.count is always 0 when Results hold 124 rows of data
What I did wrong