Creating exe from a Python Directory

Viewed 411

so I finished a project in python and now I wanna transfer the whole project into exe. I have a couple directories in the project which makes it look like so : enter image description here

My Main is in ServerStart and it has dependencies from all the other files in the directories. how can I create 1 exe file that will run it all?

I tried using pyinstaller and failed miserable. the command I used(already inside the projects directory)

pip install pyinstaller

cd ServerStart

pyinstaller --onefile ServerMain.py

Am I missing on something ? it just creates an exe that on click -and closes immediately , when I used pause in the batch , it seemed like the program didn't even start running .

python script

enter image description here

1 Answers

Try using auto-py-to-exe. I have used it once and it seemed to work fine for me.

Related