How to use a Firebase Storage URL on Google's and Microsoft's Document Viewer

Viewed 117

I've read an article that shows how to preview an Office Document (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx) using the following pre-stablished Rest API's provided by both companies.

MS Document Viewer:

https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/embed.aspx?src=

GOOGLE Document Viewer:

https://docs.google.com/gview?url=[DOCUMENT_URL]&embedded=true

However, those two options seem to work pretty well with simple URLs, so when I tried to use a sample document which I provide below and which is stored on Firebase Storage, it cannot be previewed nor the URL can be parsed by either Document Viewers in mention.

I would like to ask if anyone knows or has an idea, how to encode or pre-parse the following URL so that my document from Firebase can be properly displayed:

SAMPLE FIREBASE DOCX FILE:

https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/mycloudvip-storage.appspot.com/o/GMbRXZARq1AqDGD0xTZ4%2FnihZvJ4fwXQ2oO40ItWf.docx?alt=media&token=97628604-2ab4-4111-b531-085d545e1a93

Thanks so much and #STAYSAFE

1 Answers

I am also getting to the same experience trying to load the file captured from the storage link. enter image description here

Related