I have a timescaleDB database that has the following shape:
I have a temperature value each 5 minutes.
| dt | temperature |
|---|---|
| 2019-04-20 20:00:00 | 13 |
| 2019-04-20 20:05:00 | 12 |
| 2019-04-20 20:10:00 | 12 |
And I would like to get the minimum temperature value for each day and display the exact datetime when it happened. Another small constraint, in the case I have two min temperature value for one day, I should select the earlier one of the day.
The answer should look like this:
| dt | temperature |
|---|---|
| 2019-04-20 07:10:00 | 10 |
| 2019-04-21 04:35:00 | 5 |
| 2019-04-22 02:10:00 | 9 |
I already got something close to this, the only missing part is the exact dt, I just can get the date.
SELECT DATE(dt), temperature
FROM temperature_DB
GROUP BY CAST(dt as DATE)
Thank you in advance for your help!!