Azure Function Produce 404 in Azure Logic App

Viewed 746

I have 2 http triggered functions (let's call this A and B) in my azure function app that I am currently using in my azure logic app. I have created one logic app for each function as both are going to process differently.

Everytime I receive an email for each of the logic app, one azure logic app will call function A and another will call function B. However, the logic app starts to produce error 404 when I receive emails at the same timestamp.

Is there a way to let function app run both functions at the same time or wait till the one triggered finishes processing?

-edit-

This is the error that comes from my logic app when it is triggered. It runs when I trigger it manually but seems to create error when it is triggered on its own. I have used the function activity instead of the http activity and same issue.

enter image description here

1 Answers

According to the discussion in the comment, this problem may be caused by the cold start of Azure function.

Solution to prevent cold start of Azure function:

You can use Premium plan and set the number of Always Ready Instances to prevent cold start:

enter image description here

For more details, you can refer to Azure Functions Premium plan.

Related