I am trying to port a django web application from some server to cloudera "applications" (data science workbench) and I was trying to make it work. I managed to do so with flask and fastapi applications, just the django framework is missing. My problem, when trying the base setup (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.2/intro/tutorial01/), locally works like a charm but when I try to start up the server from an instance in cloudera, the server does not start and, more curiosuly, I get a weird output related to some package of the image I am spinning. (you can see I am bypassing the traditional runserver command on django because in the cloudera applications side I cannot run shells directly and also due to the fact that I would to tie it up with some environmental variable)
below the manage.py
import os
import sys
if __name__ == '__main__':
os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "mysite.settings")
from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line
port_to_pass = 8000
args = ['name', 'runserver', '127.0.0.1:%d' % port_to_pass]
execute_from_command_line(args)
weird "print" (the instance I am spinning has got the exact same package versions installed locally):

when I should be getting:
any idea what might the problem be?
