I have a ListView that is displaying some items in a Card. The Card has CachedNetworkImage that is loading images from links that I scraped earlier from a website into a list. My problem is - at least I think - the ListView has 50- 100 items, and the requests to load the images are being sent to the server too fast because out of the 50-100 images, sometimes 10-20 or 30 will load, and the rest will return HTTP request failed, statusCode: 444. I am looking for a way to delay the requests, if only even for 200 milliseconds. I tried using FutureBuilder to delay, but when I print the time to monitor the speed of the request, they are all still being sent in a matter of a second. Thanks
FutureBuilder(
future: Future.delayed(Duration(milliseconds: 500)),
builder:(c,s)=>
ListView.builder(
itemCount: 50,
itemBuilder(context, index){
return Card(
child: Row(
children: [
CachedNetworkImage(
imageUrl: imagesLink[index],
placeholder: (context, url) => CircularProgressIndicator(),
errorWidget: (context,url,error) => new Icon(Icons.error),
),
]
),
);
}
)
)