Issue:
I'm trying to publish my npm package https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-ultimate-modal-picker and it's coming up with the error. It's been 9 months since I last have made a publish and I just updated a ton of code and files. I also set the publishing from NPM to GitHub, but I think I reverted those changes?
Question:
- Why am I getting the errors below?
- How can I make sure that the npm package is published to
https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-ultimate-modal-picker?
Errors:
org.couchdb.user:jefelewis' is not in the npm registry.
This package name is not valid, because
npm ERR! 404 1. name can only contain URL-friendly characters
npm ERR! code ENEEDAUTH
npm ERR! need auth This command requires you to be logged in.
npm ERR! need auth You need to authorize this machine using `npm adduser`
Process:
npm login- Enter login info (Username:
jefelewis) org.couchdb.user:jefelewisis not in the npm registry.- The issue is that my username is
jefelewis(https://www.npmjs.com/~jefelewis)