I am new to reactjs and I am new to tabulator. I am using a tabulator to show a row which also has an image in one of the columns, as shown below.
I want to enlarge the image to its original size. How can I achieve this.
This is the code below:
const ForwardInventoryColumns=[
{formatter:"responsiveCollapse", width:100, minWidth:100, align:"center", resizable:false,
headerSort:false},
{
title: "",
field: "",
align: "center",
headerSort:false,
formatter: reactFormatter(<UpdateDataButton />),
},
{ title: "Type", field: "type", minWidth : 100, headerSort: false,headerFilter: "input",
headerFilterPlaceholder:"search...",visible:true},
{ title: "ID", field: "id", minWidth : 100, headerSort: false,headerFilter: "input",
headerFilterPlaceholder:"search...",visible:true},
{ title: "Description", field: "desc", minWidth : 100, headerSort: false,headerFilter: "input",
headerFilterPlaceholder:"search...",
editor: "number", editorParams: {allowEmpty: false},cellEdited:this.updateTableData,
validator:
{type:"max", parameters:99999999 },visible:true},
{ title: "ImageURL", field: "imgurl", minWidth : 100, headerSort: false,headerFilter: "input",
headerFilterPlaceholder:"search...",
editorParams: {allowEmpty: false},cellEdited:this.updateTableData , validator:{type:"max",
parameters:99999999 },visible:true,formatter:"image", formatterParams:{height:"50px",
width:"50px",
urlPrefix:"http://website.com/images/",
urlSuffix:".png",
}},
{ title: "Active", field: "active", minWidth : 100, headerSort: false,headerFilter: "input",
headerFilterPlaceholder:"search...",
editor: "number", editorParams: {allowEmpty: false},cellEdited:this.updateTableData ,
validator:
{type:"max", parameters:99999999 },visible:true}