I can't run NPM Install on this computer, other laptop it works good. What if tried reinstall Windows, Visual Code, WSL 2, NodeJS, NVM.. without success.
I have tried just: npx create-react-app hello_world nothing works. Search on Google of course but also no solution that works.
I have removed folder node_modules and done npm cache clean --force
NPM Version: 6.14.13
Last part of error log:
46182 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.19042
46183 verbose argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "--save" "--save-exact" "--loglevel" "error" "react" "react-dom" "react-scripts" "cra-template"
46184 verbose node v14.17.0
46185 verbose npm v6.14.13
46186 error code ELIFECYCLE
46187 error errno 4294967295
46188 error core-js@2.6.12 postinstall: `node -e "try{require('./postinstall')}catch(e){}"`
46188 error Exit status 4294967295
46189 error Failed at the core-js@2.6.12 postinstall script.
46189 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
46190 verbose exit [ 4294967295, true ]
Hope some of you have another solution which I can try.