Im new on Groovy and need some help.
I have that table called RANGE with :
ID_RANGE - Integer
Year - Integer
six_Month - Integer
Initial_Range - String
Final_Range - String
Last_Update - TimeStamp
I have to do a script to update/insert Initial_Range and Final_Range. I will receive the new data from a map called "df_map" with the following data:
df_map.Update_date -> String
df_map.six_Month -> Integer
df_map.Initial_range -> String (Format "AA-123456678")
df_map.Final_range -> String (Format "AA-123456678")
That script have to validate some requirements, if it doesn't, it can´t continues:
- the date have to be a valid timeStamp (yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS)
- there must be 1000 values between Initial_Range and Final_Range
- Only can update or insert a future date
When check all this, have to search if the register to modify exits, if not exits, have to create it.
that script has helpers to do 2 actions:
- sqlQuery -
Make a query against the bbdd and show and array with the data. It get parameters like bbdd,query and parameters maps.
EXAMPLE:
query = "SELECT * FROM RANGE WHERE ID_RANGE = :RANGE"
params = [:]
params.RANGE = 1
outcome = sqlQuery(bbdd,query,params)
-sqlUpdate -
It make an insert or an update against the database and returns an array with the result. It receives as parameters the database, query, parameter map.
EXAMPLE:
query = "UPDATE RANGE SET Initial_Range = :Initial_Range WHERE ID_RANGE = :RANGE"
params = [:]
params.RANGE = 1
outcome = sqlUpdate(bbdd,query,params)
I work with sql but never before with groovy..... Thanks in advance ;)