Delphi.Personality is not avaliable

Viewed 2982

Recently, I get this error, and all Delphi-related project/file creation items are missing:

The project can not be loaded because the required personality Delphi.Personality is not available..

What I need to do is select "Manage Platform" and then RAD Studio will reinstall some components and restore the project menu.

However, the issue will occur again when I close and re-open RAD Studio.

I did not have such a problem before. Does anyone know how to fix it?

3 Answers

Deleting the .dproj file and opening the .dpr or .dpk, which recreates the .dproj, fixed it for me. HTH

Got the same error previously when running RAD Studio 10.02. Uninstalling that and installing RAD Studio 10.04 did the trick for me.

I got the same error, closing and opening delphi 11 for several times, the problem fixed. It looks like that's a temporary error.

Related