I'm trying to dive in the GitHub action, and so on the .ylm files, and to understand the process I would like to echo some environment variables, such as ${{ github.repository }} or ${{ github.repository_owner }} or event secrets like ${{ secrets.GITHUB_TOKEN }} or any other, and in the output I'm getting ***.
Is there any way to force the output to show the actual values instead of the asterisks?
dev.ylm
name: Dev
on:
workflow_dispatch:
push:
branches:
- dev
env:
BUILD_TYPE: core
DEFAULT_PYTHON: 3.8
jobs:
any_name:
runs-on: ubuntu-latest
steps:
- name: Any Name Bash Test Step
shell: bash
run: |
echo "GH_REPO: $GH_REPO"
echo "GH_REPO_O: $GH_REPO_O"
echo "GH_T: $GH_T"
env:
GH_REPO: ${{ github.repository }}
GH_REPO_O: ${{ github.repository_owner }}
GH_T: ${{ secrets.GITHUB_TOKEN }}
output
Run echo "GH_REPO: $GH_REPO"
echo "GH_REPO_O: $GH_REPO_O"
echo "GH_T: $GH_T"
shell: /usr/bin/bash --noprofile --norc -e -o pipefail {0}
env:
BUILD_TYPE: core
DEFAULT_PYTHON: 3.8
GH_REPO: ***/core
GH_REPO_O: ***
GH_T: ***
GH_REPO: ***/core
GH_REPO_O: ***
GH_T: ***
