How to send the XML file using JMeter to IBM MQ?

Viewed 389

I am new to IBM MQ and I have followed the steps mentioned in JMETER IBM MQ Testingand successfully connected to the IBM MQ. In this link, I could see the string mentioned in the line

def payload = String.format("JMeter...IBM MQ...test message no. %09d!", rnd.nextInt(Integer.MAX_VALUE))

is reflecting the IBM MQ.

Now, my question here is, how to send the content/xml file to the IBM MQ.

  1. Fetching the file using the below code in JSR223 Sampler,

    import org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils;
    String fileContents = new File('./test.xml').getText('UTF-8');
    vars.put("content",fileContents);
    
  2. Code snippet used in JSR223 Sampler to send the xml,

    def payload =  vars.get("content");
    def msg = sess.createTextMessage(payload)})
    def start = Instant.now()
    producer.send(msg)

By doing this, Response message:javax.script.ScriptException: org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: Script4.groovy: 15: Unexpected input: '"' @ line 15, column 34. def payload = " is observed.

Kindly help me how can I achieve sending xml to IBM MQ using JMETER.

1 Answers
Related