I have used IP-Address, google script still gives "failed to establish a connection, invalid connection string, username or password", I have cross-checked data, and mysql port..everything is ok.. but still problem remains. HELP
I have used IP-Address, google script still gives "failed to establish a connection, invalid connection string, username or password", I have cross-checked data, and mysql port..everything is ok.. but still problem remains. HELP
This was reported several times in Issue Tracker during the last few days:
This was already reported internally by Google and any updates about this will be communicated there. Please consider subscribing to this issue by starring it in order to keep track of this and to help prioritizing it.
The workaround appears to be adding ?useSSL=false to the URL:
var dbUrl = "jdbc:mysql://" + IP + ":3306/" + DBNAME + "?useSSL=false";
It is working for me that way now. I am not using Google cloud mysql but another third party mysql.