I have 10 plus metrics in Google dashboard and I would like to group/put them into separate folder. Please take a look at the screen below.
While goggling I haven't found a method. Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks
I have 10 plus metrics in Google dashboard and I would like to group/put them into separate folder. Please take a look at the screen below.
While goggling I haven't found a method. Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks
The feature is currently NOT implemented. Regarding having the required fields in a specific order, one way is to add a prefix to each of the respective fields such as rev_, sub_.
I had a quick look through the Issue Tracker (which also houses Feature Requests) and there were two requests (vote on existing feature requests by clicking on the star icon on the top left).