I have a third party jar file with .so files, dll files, data files and java class files under a multi-level subdirectory. When I build apk in Android Studio, it pulls everything else except the .so files. If I change the extension of .so file to .so.1 (used jar utility to extract third party jar file to change the extension)it pulls it in.
Here is my build.gradle file:
plugins {
id 'com.android.application'
}
android {
compileSdkVersion 30
buildToolsVersion '29.0.3'
defaultConfig {
applicationId "com.example.apicatjnovas"
minSdkVersion 16
targetSdkVersion 30
versionCode 1
versionName "1.0"
testInstrumentationRunner "androidx.test.runner.AndroidJUnitRunner"
}
buildTypes {
release {
minifyEnabled false
proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android-optimize.txt'), 'proguard-rules.pro'
}
}
compileOptions {
sourceCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
targetCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
}
splits {
abi {
enable true
reset()
include 'x86', 'armeabi-v7a', 'mips'
universalApk false
}
}
ndkVersion '22.1.7171670'
dependenciesInfo {
includeInApk true
includeInBundle true
}
buildTypes {
release {
minifyEnabled true
shrinkResources true
proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-rules.pro'
}
debug {
renderscriptOptimLevel 3
}
}
}
dependencies {
implementation fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['.jar','.so'])
implementation 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.2.0'
implementation 'com.google.android.material:material:1.3.0'
implementation 'androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:2.0.4'
implementation files('libs/jnovas_hp.jar')
testImplementation 'junit:junit:4.13.2'
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.ext:junit:1.1.2'
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.espresso:espresso-core:3.3.0'
}
ndk version - 21.1.6352462
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks