GA4 - User Id reports in GA4 and exploitation in BigQuery

Viewed 527

User Id implementation

Hello everybody, I implemented the User Id tracking for GA4. I did it properly, I am pretty sure I am collecting it correctly because I can see User Id in Real time report and also in Add Comparison tool.

I have 3 problems about how to exploit User Id in GA4 reports

#Problem 1

I don´t figure how to exploit User Id as user_property or custom dimension in my reports. I tried to do it in the Aquisition report but the User Id column show me (not set) value everywhere. When I add comparison with the Comparision tool it shows me up all User Id numeric value in the column, against the (not set) value of the predifined column...

enter image description here

#Problem 2

I also tried to exploit User Id info in the Hub analysis tool but it also shows me all user id in (not set).

enter image description here

#Problem 3

I ended up thinking that GA4 doesnt allow to exploit User Id in it's own interface so I went through BigQuery. But I turned crazy today when I saw that in Bigquery my user_id field had been populated without any value, it shows me "null" in the table.

enter image description here

Could someone help me, I would just like to be able to create a report with a list of all User Id in a row (dimension) and total events count in columns (metrics). How could I do it?

0 Answers
Related