What's the best way to clear peer dependency warning of pixi plugins like pixi-scrollbox when using pixi.js-legacy?

Viewed 143

The project I'm working on uses pixi.js-legacy instead of pixi.js because the latter doesn't support canvas rendering. The plugins, pixi-ease, pixi-scrollbox and pixi-viewport are working smoothly, but npm shows these warnings.

npm WARN pixi-ease@3.0.7 requires a peer of pixi.js@>=4.6.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN pixi-scrollbox@2.3.0 requires a peer of pixi.js@>=6.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN pixi-viewport@4.9.2 requires a peer of pixi.js@>=4.6.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

Using npm@7 instead of npm@6 clears these warnings, but I need to use npm@6 as it's a requirement. Installing pixi.js as a production dependency clears the warnings too, but I'm concerned it might result in some unknown side-effects. Is this a safe way of doing it?

0 Answers
Related