I am adding ngIf condition in ng-container where if the condition satisfies then display the component
The problem I am facing is I am getting error
This condition will always return 'false' since the types 'boolean' and 'string' have no overlap.
When I set condition as (When I use not operator after &&)
<ng-container *ngIf="data.dataClass === 'Dokes'
&& !data.dataSubclass === 'Land'"> ------------------> NOT OPERATOR
But the code works fine when I remove the ! operator in && !data.dataSubclass === 'Land'
I do not know why it is giving me the error. I want to add ! operator as I want to display component when data.dataSubclass is not equal to 'Land'
.html file
<div>
<ng-container *ngIf="data.dataClass === 'Dokes'
&& !data.dataSubclass === 'Land'">-----------------------------> ERRORRR
!----- BELOW IS THE COMPONENT TO DISPLAY IF ABOVE CONDITION IS TRUE---------!
<money-property name="Pika" [model]="data.pika"
[editMode]="!!dataEditService.editMode">
<dl>
<dd *ngFor="let d of data.pika; index as i">
<edit-link dataClass="Dokes"
[(selectedElement)]="data.pika[i]" [editMode]="!!dataEditService.editMode"></edit-link>
</dd>
</dl>
</money-property>
</ng-container>
</div>