I am looking for a source on how to initialize firebase 9 in a brand new angular app. I've followed the beta firebase instructions, but when it comes to the initializeApp step, I don't know how to include this into my app.module.ts.
Normally, you would npm install @angular/fire but when installing, I get an error that basically shows @angular/fire requires firebase 7-8. 9 is already installed, so it won't install angular fire.
I'm unsure what to import from the @firebase package which will allow me to initializeApp with my environment details.
Any help would be great, thank you!
EDIT: Package.json
{
"name": "PROmpt",
"version": "0.0.1",
"author": "Ionic Framework",
"homepage": "https://ionicframework.com/",
"scripts": {
"ng": "ng",
"start": "ng serve",
"build": "ng build",
"test": "ng test",
"lint": "ng lint",
"e2e": "ng e2e"
},
"private": true,
"dependencies": {
"@angular/common": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/core": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/forms": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/platform-browser": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/router": "~11.2.0",
"@capacitor/core": "2.4.7",
"@ionic/angular": "^5.5.2",
"firebase": "^9.0.0-beta.1",
"rxjs": "~6.6.0",
"tslib": "^2.0.0",
"zone.js": "~0.10.2"
},
"devDependencies": {
"@angular-devkit/build-angular": "~0.1102.4",
"@angular-eslint/builder": "2.0.2",
"@angular-eslint/eslint-plugin": "2.0.2",
"@angular-eslint/eslint-plugin-template": "2.0.2",
"@angular-eslint/template-parser": "2.0.2",
"@angular/cli": "~11.2.4",
"@angular/compiler": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/compiler-cli": "~11.2.0",
"@angular/language-service": "~11.2.0",
"@capacitor/cli": "2.4.7",
"@ionic/angular-toolkit": "^3.1.1",
"@types/jasmine": "~3.6.0",
"@types/jasminewd2": "~2.0.3",
"@types/node": "^12.11.1",
"@typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin": "4.16.1",
"@typescript-eslint/parser": "4.16.1",
"eslint": "^7.6.0",
"eslint-plugin-import": "2.22.1",
"eslint-plugin-jsdoc": "30.7.6",
"eslint-plugin-prefer-arrow": "1.2.2",
"jasmine-core": "~3.6.0",
"jasmine-spec-reporter": "~5.0.0",
"karma": "~5.2.0",
"karma-chrome-launcher": "~3.1.0",
"karma-coverage": "~2.0.3",
"karma-coverage-istanbul-reporter": "~3.0.2",
"karma-jasmine": "~4.0.0",
"karma-jasmine-html-reporter": "^1.5.0",
"protractor": "~7.0.0",
"ts-node": "~8.3.0",
"typescript": "~4.0.2"
},
"description": "An Ionic project"
}
