@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) {
* {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
border: 0px;
-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
box-sizing: border-box;
}
::-webkit-scrollbar {
width: 0px;
background: transparent;
}
body {
min-height: 100%;
}
.gridFirstTP {
display: grid;
grid-template-columns: 1fr 2fr 1fr;
}
.First-display {
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
background: rgb(254, 122, 255);
background: linear-gradient(
96deg,
rgba(254, 122, 255, 1) 0%,
rgba(55, 154, 237, 1) 67%
);
}
.statistiquesRight {
grid-column: 3/3;
grid-row: 3/1;
background: rgb(105, 177, 239);
background: linear-gradient(
21deg,
rgba(105, 177, 239, 1) 0%,
rgba(235, 119, 238, 1) 83%
);
box-shadow: -6px 0px 15px -4px;
}
}
<div class="First-display">
<div class="gridFirstTP">
<div class="statistiquesRight">
<div class="domStats">
<h2 id="rightstats">-Les Statistiques-</h2>
<div>
<p class="articleStatsl">Nombre d'article visités:</p>
<p class="articleStatsl" id="statspress">0</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
I have a projet website where I try stuff, and I'm trying to figure out something.
I have a css grid
grid-column: 3/3;
grid-row: 3/1;
so this element is taking the whole right side of the screen which is fine.
But for some reasons my div, I mean. the lengh of this element is not entirely rendered, for some reason it doesn't take the whole screen, the element is rendered but right as the middle on my webpage the element stop and it seems to display the default background of a webpage , if I understand it correctly I have to set a background, but I already have a div made for this :
.First-display {
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
background: rgb(254, 122, 255);
background: linear-gradient(
96deg,
rgba(254, 122, 255, 1) 0%,
rgba(55, 154, 237, 1) 67%
);
}
Is it because of the css grid, I have to add something, because the page is now behaving differently ?
Should I do it directly on my element ? or is this a bad idea. Thank you very much for your time <3