Firebase Analytics console "Latest Release" shows "No data to display"

Viewed 436

Firebase Analytics console "Latest Release" suddenly shows "No data to display".

I use this feature to understand how much % of users has been updated to the latest version. It was showing data until a day before yesterday. Suddenly it started showing "No data to display". Is this something related to settings? For example, I could see the Dashboard. I couldn't get much help in any of the forums.

enter image description here

2 Answers

You're not alone. I have the same problem on 4 out of 5 projects. Most have a "No data to display" notification, while one has a " Report is updated periodically throughout the day" I sent a GET request to the host that firebase is knocking on and got a 404 error

{
  “error”: {
    “code”: 404,
    “message”: “Requested entity was not found.“,
    “status”: “NOT_FOUND”
  }
}

So I think the problem is with the Firebase servers.

It seems this was the issue on the Firebase server side. Without doing anything on our side, it started working again. For those who still has problem, try contacting Firebase.

Related