How to mount Azure File Share as Volume for Container Group using docker-compose?

Viewed 552

I want to mount Azure File Share as volume from my Docker-Compose. The example I have from Microsoft is to use Azure CLI. How can I achieve the same, but with docker-compose?

The following docker-compose does not work for me as I am unable to install azure_file driver in my Windows environment, which has also been deprecated.

docker-compose.yml

version: "3.7"

services:
  web:
    build: .
    image: flask-app
    container_name: flask-app
    ports:
      - "5000:5000"
    volumes:
      - code:/code
    depends_on:
      - redis
  redis:
    image: redis

volumes:
  code:
    driver: azure_file
    driver_opts:
      share_name: myacishare
      storage_account_name: mystorageaccount

Dockerfile

FROM python:3.8
ADD . /code
WORKDIR /code
RUN pip install -r requirements.txt
CMD python app.py

app.py

from flask import Flask
from redis import Redis

app = Flask(__name__)
redis = Redis(host="redis", port=6379)


@app.route("/")
def hello():
    redis.incr("hits")
    return "This Compose/Flask demo has been viewed %s time(s)." % redis.get("hits")


if __name__ == "__main__":
    app.run(host="0.0.0.0", debug=True)

requirements.txt

flask
redis
1 Answers
Related