Google Cloud Platform Not Letting Me Add A Billing Account

Viewed 1674

My product basically revolves around a particular google cloud platform feature, for which I need to add a billing account. Whenever I go to do that, it doesn't let me add it. What happens is I try signing up for a free trial, but when I tell it to verify my card details and send me an OTP, despite entering the valid OTP it still returns me to the exact same page.

I click the start button: Image of what it initially shows

Then it prompts me to enter my cvv, which I do.

Even after doing all those things, correctly entering everything, including the OTP it sends, I land on the exact same page. There is no option whatsoever to proceed or anything.

Side note, if it helps I'm in India and I'm using a MasterCard

EDIT: I forgot to mention it was actually deducting the balance from my account, but still not letting me proceed

1 Answers

I assume that your issue is related to the known issue with creating GCP billing accounts.

Please follow this issue report at the Google Public Issue Tracker to be updated. Feel free to add comments, CC yourself to receive emails with updates and press +1.

Related