Using managed plugin and unmanaged plugin for Unity3D android

Viewed 48

I am developing a managed dll that's a wrapper and refers to a native dll (compiled in a Windows OS). The idea is that Unity developers will be able to use the managed dll for purposes of developing AR applications on Android devices.

So far I am successfully able to call managed dll functions from android device but it throws error when it tries to call functions from the unmanaged dll. Here I am assuming is that Android is unable to access native unmanaged plugins.

I have been researching quite a lot on this topic but I am not able to get a proper head around it and I don't have much experience in Android development.

What would be the best way to go about this scenario? Should I compile the native plugin to a .so library? Is it possible to refer to this from the managed dll?

Any help here would be appreciated!

0 Answers
Related