I have started JS few months ago and i am really interested about what's under the hood when we run code into a console and how the data types are saved and read by the program.
What "implemented" and litteral syntax means compared to a non litteral syntax. I don't undersant the exemple they provide because in this case A has been overwrited so it should log 2 in the console. I don't understand what a copy semantic is .
For the second screen, it's even worse for me, because i don't really get the notion of lexical environement and what they means when they say : "two variables are added to the lexical environment; a and b. Their values are stored alongside their definition in the lexical environment in a key-value-pair mapping."
First Part of the article with exemple

Second part of the article with the lexical domain explenation

Thank for your help and i apologize if my question is damn stupid, Have a nice day !