I have a standard Bootstrap accordion and I don't want the option to have all cards closed at the same time, I have two total.
Right now... If I click on one, it opens and if I click on it again it closes. The first card starts open and I want it to automatically open the second one if I close the first and vice versa. This way one will always be open.
Here is my code, I appreciate your help.
<div id="accordion">
<div class="card">
<div class="card-header" id="headingOne">
<h5 class="mb-0">
<button class="btn btn-link" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#collapseOne"
aria-expanded="true" aria-controls="collapseOne">
Collapsible Group Item #1
</button>
</h5>
</div>
<div id="collapseOne" class="collapse show" aria-labelledby="headingOne" data-parent="#accordion">
<div class="card-body">
Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et. Nihil anim keffiyeh helvetica, craft beer labore wes anderson cred nesciunt sapiente ea proident. Ad vegan excepteur butcher vice lomo. Leggings occaecat craft beer farm-to-table, raw denim aesthetic synth nesciunt you probably haven't heard of them accusamus labore sustainable VHS.
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="card">
<div class="card-header" id="headingTwo">
<h5 class="mb-0">
<button class="btn btn-link collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#collapseTwo" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="collapseTwo">
Collapsible Group Item #2
</button>
</h5>
</div>
<div id="collapseTwo" class="collapse" aria-labelledby="headingTwo" data-parent="#accordion">
<div class="card-body">
Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et. Nihil anim keffiyeh helvetica, craft beer labore wes anderson cred nesciunt sapiente ea proident. Ad vegan excepteur butcher vice lomo. Leggings occaecat craft beer farm-to-table, raw denim aesthetic synth nesciunt you probably haven't heard of them accusamus labore sustainable VHS.
</div>
</div>
</div>
I was trying to do something like this...
<script>
$(document).ready(function () {
$('#collapseOne').on('hide.bs.collapse', function() {
$('#collapseTwo').collapse('show')
});
});
</script>