Displaying rounded images in github pages for profile image (using markdown)

Viewed 1129

I'm trying to display circular/rounded images using markdown in my github page. Right now i'm able to display image as shown here, check this please But i need the image to be like this,here

Check out my github page, here still working on it

I did search on the internet and found several articles all of them used HTML and CSS to display round images On w3schools. But I want to display the image using markdown. Is there away to display Circular images using markdown. I'm a noobie here, please help me.

2 Answers

Another way is to download an image editing software like GIMP and mask out a circle. Then remember to export as a PNG with transparency, but the images.weserv.nl service is a great way to do it assuming the service never goes down

Related