I'm trying to run 4 test scripts in parallel. I want to store the output.xml file for each test script in the following manner-
Test_1 -> output1.xml
Test_2 -> output2.xml
.
.
Test_4 -> output3.xml
and combine them together and generate one single report.html file
I'm getting some errors related to the output.xml file location.
There is my script in Jenkins to run the robot-
pipeline {
agent any
triggers {
cron('H */4 * * 1-5')
}
stages {
stage('Testing') {
parallel{
stage('Testing- Operator') {
steps {
sh '''robot //var//jenkins_home//workspace//Testing_Operator//Operator.robot
robot archiveDirName:\'robot-plugin\',logFileName: \'**/log*.html\',outputFileName:\'**/output*.xml\',outputPath:\'/var/jenkins_home/workspace/Testing_Pipeline\',overwriteXAxisLabel: \'\',reportFileName:\'**/report*.html\''''
}
}
stage('Testing -Manager') {
steps {
sh '''robot //var//jenkins_home//workspace//Testing_Manger//Manager.robot
robot archiveDirName:\'robot-plugin\',logFileName: \'**/log*.html\',outputFileName:\'**/output*.xml\',outputPath:\'/var/jenkins_home/workspace/Testing_Pipeline\',overwriteXAxisLabel: \'\',reportFileName:\'**/report*.html\''''
}
}
stage('Testing -Admin') {
steps {
sh '''robot //var//jenkins_home//workspace//Testing_Admin//Admin.robot
robot archiveDirName:\'robot-plugin\',logFileName: \'**/log*.html\',outputFileName:\'**/output*.xml\',outputPath:\'/var/jenkins_home/workspace/Testing_Pipeline\',overwriteXAxisLabel: \'\',reportFileName:\'**/report*.html\''''
}
}
stage('Testing -Owner') {
steps {
sh '''robot //var//jenkins_home//workspace//Testing_Owner//Owner.robot
robot archiveDirName:\'robot-plugin\',logFileName: \'**/log*.html\',outputFileName:\'**/output*.xml\',outputPath:\'/var/jenkins_home/workspace/Testing_Pipeline\',overwriteXAxisLabel: \'\',reportFileName:\'**/report*.html\''''
}
}
}
}
}
}
Here is the error-
Output: /var/jenkins_home/workspace/Testing_Pipeline/output.xml
[ ERROR ] Reading XML source '/var/jenkins_home/workspace/Testing_Pipeline/output.xml' failed: ParseError: not well-formed (invalid token): line xx, column xx
What could be the possible cause of the error? Is the syntax correct?