I have docker-compose file that is executed on a raspberry pi within my home network. My pi's ipv6 address with port 443 and 80 is exposed to the internet and also reachable. My provider does not give me a static ipv4 address and due to my hardware I can only expose a ipv6 hosts.
In the docker-compose.yaml I leverage https://hub.docker.com/r/jwilder/nginx-proxy with theletsencrypt-nginx-proxy-companion.
version: '3'
services:
proxy:
image: jwilder/nginx-proxy:alpine
labels:
- 'com.github.jrcs.letsencrypt_nginx_proxy_companion.nginx_proxy=true'
container_name: proxy
networks:
- raspberry_network
ports:
- 80:80
- 443:443
environment:
- ENABLE_IPV6=true
volumes:
- ./proxy/conf.d:/etc/nginx/conf.d:rw
- ./proxy/vhost.d:/etc/nginx/vhost.d:rw
- ./proxy/html:/usr/share/nginx/html:rw
- ./proxy/certs:/etc/nginx/certs:ro
- /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
- /var/run/docker.sock:/tmp/docker.sock:ro
restart: always
letsencrypt:
image: jrcs/letsencrypt-nginx-proxy-companion
container_name: letsencrypt
depends_on:
- proxy
networks:
- raspberry_network
volumes:
- ./proxy/certs:/etc/nginx/certs:rw
- ./proxy/vhost.d:/etc/nginx/vhost.d:rw
- ./proxy/html:/usr/share/nginx/html:rw
- /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
- /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro
restart: always
networks:
raspberry_network:
However, I keep on receiving that message in the logs:
letsencrypt | 2021/04/29 22:35:26 Debounce minTimer fired
letsencrypt | 2021/04/29 22:35:27 Generated '/app/letsencrypt_service_data' from 5 containers
letsencrypt | 2021/04/29 22:35:27 Running '/app/signal_le_service'
letsencrypt | [Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 CET 1970] Please refer to https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html for error code: 6
letsencrypt | [Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 CET 1970] Can not init api.
letsencrypt | [Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 CET 1970] Registering account: https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory
letsencrypt | [Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 CET 1970] Please refer to https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html for error code: 6
letsencrypt | [Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 CET 1970] Could not get nonce, let's try again.