I updated my app to iOS 14.5 and suddenly a navigation problem showed up. I didn't had this issue in iOS 14.4 or lower.
I made a small new program to show the issue. When I clicked on the navigationLink (without scrolling down) the navigation bar in the second view isn't visible and the pictures will be shown in the top. When I scroll down a little the navigation bar is directly visible in the top of the second view. How can I move to the second view without showing the navigation bar directly at the top? It should only visible when I scrolling down.
Please could you give me a help on this?
Thanks in advance!
import SwiftUI
struct ContentView: View {
var body: some View {
GeometryReader{ geo in
NavigationView {
VStack{
List {
NavigationLink(destination: navigationbarIssue()){
Text("Navigation image")
}
Image("car")
.resizable().frame(width: geo.size.width * 0.85, height: 600, alignment: .center)
.scaledToFill()
}
Text("Hello, Do you like this mini car!")
.padding()
}
.navigationTitle("Car")
}
}
}
}
struct ContentView_Previews: PreviewProvider {
static var previews: some View {
ContentView()
}
}
struct navigationbarIssue: View {
var body: some View {
GeometryReader { geo in
ScrollView {
VStack{
Image("car")
.resizable().frame(width: geo.size.width * 1.11, height: geo.size.height * 1.11)
.edgesIgnoringSafeArea([.top, .bottom])
.offset(x: -20, y: -166)
.aspectRatio(contentMode: .fit)
Text("Question: What's the topspeed of this mini car?")
.padding()
}
}
}
}
}

I added two pictures: First one: parent view - without navigationbar pop out. Second one: parent view - navigationbar pop out (scroll down). I like to have always only the car picture on the top (on the edge) and when you scroll down the navigationbar appears.
