Unable to match all required fields. invoice2data

Viewed 221

I'm trying to create templates and have the data with invoice2data but that gives me this error

regexp for field amount didn't match
regexp for field amount_untaxed didn't match
regexp for field date didn't match
Unable to match all required fields. The required fields are: ['date', 'amount', 'invoice_number', 'issuer']. Output contains the following fields: ['vat', 'issuer', 'currency', 'invoice_number'].

I searched on my template template.yaml and i have all these fields

there is my template:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
issuer: Online SAS / Scaleway
fields:
  amount: (Total.*)\w+
  amount_untaxed: (Total.*)\w+
  date: (Date.*)\w+
  invoice_number: Facture n\W\s+(\d+)
  static_vat: FR35433115904
keywords:
  - Sosh
  - Orange
  - Votre facture mobile
options:
  currency: EUR
  date_formats:
    - '%B %d, %Y'
  decimal_separator: ','

I tried with a second example "pdf2.pdf" and it gives me

Syntax Error (69926): No current point in closepath
Syntax Error (69950): No current point in closepath
Syntax Error (69970): No current point in closepath

I searched on internet and i didn't see any answer. Can someone explains me the problem

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my english.

0 Answers
Related