ERROR [karma]: { inspect: [Function: inspect] } while ng test on my Mac

Viewed 1840

I will appreciate any help... I'm trying to run my Unit Test (Karma/Jasmin) on a Mac where my local development environment is installed. I'm facing an issue while attempting to run ng test this is the error I get ERROR [karma]: { inspect: [Function: inspect] } The chrome is opening but 10s later it crashes.

my terminal console

this is my karma.conf.jskarma.conf.js

package.json dev dependencies

1 Answers

I ran into the same problem. Nothing was wrong with my code. Firstly, make sure you have the proper node version (you're not too far ahead or behind).

Then I restarted my IDE. I use Visual Studio Code. After banging my head for 2 hours trying to fix this, I gave up for the night and came back the next morning. Opened everything up, restarted VS Code and it was working like a charm.

Related