i'm trying to buy $TRY token with my code. It's BSC token. The problem is when i send money to the contract i don't receive any token :/
The contract i'm trying to buy : https://bscscan.com/token/0xc12ecee46ed65d970ee5c899fcc7ae133aff9b03
I'm coding in python using Web3 wrapper : https://pypi.org/project/web3/
signed_txn = w3.eth.account.sign_transaction(dict(
nonce=w3.eth.getTransactionCount(MY_WALLET),
gasPrice=int(w3.eth.gasPrice*1.5),
gas=200000,
to=w3.toChecksumAddress('0xc12ecee46ed65d970ee5c899fcc7ae133aff9b03'),
value=w3.toWei(amount, 'ether'),
data=b'',
),
'PRIVATEKEY',
)
I tried with the contract address : https://bscscan.com/tx/0xb9652d6f36d22a13a5fc877ade45d7f1c882eec80fd224c87949284793f6fe1a Payment is OK but i don't receive any token.
I also tried with the pancake routers : https://bscscan.com/tx/0xc89b620fc08c37dec87f1daa0d79cb1a01f2f0e7b9c200e6fcaf52c66ebe5297 But i got an error "A status code indicating if the top-level call succeeded or failed (applicable for Post BYZANTIUM blocks only). I don't understand it.
My account detail (only 4 transactions) : https://bscscan.com/address/0x033f7eea8799696ff46293cf8d84903a6aeeab05
Do you have any idea about how i can buy or sell this token with code ? Manually i do it with pancakeswap. There is also an ETH $TRY token with same address but i got same problem ...