Problem with Python module INSTABOT login

Viewed 2867

Instabot login error

I tried the code for last two days, i got the message from my VS code editor, can please anyone help me to solve the problem.

Code

from instabot import Bot
bot = Bot()
bot.login(username="the_username_hidden" , password="password_hidden")
print("done")

Message Get

2021-04-26 06:38:18,970 - INFO - Instabot version: 0.117.0 Started
2021-04-26 06:38:18,971 - INFO - Not yet logged in starting: PRE-LOGIN FLOW!
2021-04-26 06:38:19,434 - ERROR - Request returns 429 error!
2021-04-26 06:38:19,434 - WARNING - That means 'too many requests'. I'll go to sleep for 5 minutes.
2021-04-26 06:43:20,237 - ERROR - Request returns 429 error!
2021-04-26 06:43:20,237 - WARNING - That means 'too many requests'. I'll go to sleep for 10 minutes.
2021-04-26 06:53:21,001 - ERROR - Request returns 429 error!
2021-04-26 06:53:21,001 - WARNING - That means 'too many requests'. I'll go to sleep for 15 minutes.
2 Answers

#With the sleep this will not work. This error occurs because you make too many requests. bot = Bot()

bot.login(...)

Try this and let me know if it works. Could be a fluke.

Related