Error when running Feature file: Can't walk dependency graph

Viewed 4056

I have installed and tried to configure the cucumber preprocessor package to implement cucumber into an existing cypress framework. But when I go and run my Feature file I get the following error. Any ideas?

Error: Can't walk dependency graph: Cannot find module './commands' from 'C:\Source\CoreDevGit\Src\Project\Project.Web.CypressTests\cypress\support' required by C:\Source\CoreDevGit\Src\Project\Project.Web.CypressTests\cypress\support\index.js

plugins/index.js

module.exports = (on, config) => {
  // `on` is used to hook into various events Cypress emits
  // `config` is the resolved Cypress config
  require('cypress-log-to-output').install(on, (type, event)=>{
    if (event.level === 'warning' || event.type === 'warning') {
      return false
    }
 
    return true
  })
};

module.exports = (on, config) => {
  
  on('before:browser:launch', (browser, launchOptions) => {
    if (browser.name === 'chrome' && browser.isHeadless) {
      launchOptions.args.push('--disable-gpu');
      return launchOptions
    }
  });
}

const cucumber = require('cypress-cucumber-preprocessor').default

module.exports = (on, config) => {
  on('file:preprocessor', cucumber())
};

require('@applitools/eyes-cypress')(module);
require('./mssql');
1 Answers

My project needed the following command to give support to typescript. It worked after that.

npm install --save-dev @types/cypress-cucumber-preprocessor

Related