In Python I'm trying to create a list, of lists of 1x2 arrays. How would I go about constructing the following list with for loops?
[ [ [0 0] , [0 1] , [0 2] , [0 3] ],
[ [1 0] , [1 1] , [1 2] , [1 3] ],
[ [2 0] , [2 1] , [2 2] , [2 3] ],
[ [3 0] , [3 1] , [3 2] , [3 3] ] ]
It seems like a pretty trivial problem so I've tried a number of nested-loop methods to attempt to create this with no luck. Below is my closest attempt.
```
column = []
solarray = []
for i in range(4):
for j in range(4):
sol = [i,j]
solarray.append(sol)
column.append(solarray)
print('Here is the last 1x2 list')
print(sol)
print('')
print('Here is the list containing all of the 1x2 lists')
print(solarray)
print('')
print('Here is the list containing the 4 lists of 1x2 lists')
print(column)
```
With an output:
```
'Here is the last 1x2 list'
[3, 3]
'Here is the list containing all of the 1x2 lists'
[[0, 3], [1, 3], [2, 3], [3, 3]]
'Here is the list containing the 4 lists of all 1x2 lists'
[[[0, 3], [1, 3], [2, 3], [3, 3]], [[0, 3], [1, 3], [2, 3], [3, 3]], [[0, 3], [1, 3], [2, 3], [3, 3]], [[0, 3], [1, 3], [2, 3], [3, 3]]]
```
Also note that I did not specify a 1x2 array in the code, but a list because that was the only way to get this close answer. Furthermore, my version gives the final j index instead of iterating through the j's as the loop goes through the specified range.
What am I doing wrong?