I am building my first Stripe integration with a Wordpress plugin and cannot get Stripe to attempt to contact my webhook. I have followed the instructions at https://stripe.com/docs/checkout/integration-builder and successfully made some test payments. Then I copied and pasted the sample code at https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/fulfill-orders into a file named webhook.php and configured the CLI stripe listen setting with that URL except instead of localhost mine starts with 127.0.0.1. Then I pasted the webhook authentication code into the webhook.php file and made another test payment. It worked fine, but there was no attempt to access the webhook.
What am I missing, is there something I need to add to the sample app from the first URL I listed to instruct the checkout process to ping my server? The sample app does not include a webhook and the page with the fulfillment instructions has no link to any sample app, so I can't tell if I need to add anything more to my create-checkout-session.php file. The Stripe instructions are not very good.
There is also no way to type anything into cmd.exe after it gives me my webhook signing secret. It just has a blinking _ character underneath the line with the secret and anything I try to type anything nothing appears on the screen.
I checked my account on the Stripe website and under the checkout.session.completed event it says "No recent webhook attempts"