making predictions from 2D data

Viewed 60

I am working on making prediction from 2d data. Data size is 7640x200x2; for each 200x2 matrix, I want a 2x1 array predicted from it. I am a beginner, and I am confused how to bulid a useful model. I have tried a cnn+lstm model, but the result was really bad. Could anyone please give me some advice?

1 Answers

Doesn't seem there are any sequences as said in the question, so LSTM isn't applicable here.

(200x2) --> (2,1) can be simply done by a dense network after flattening:

inp (200x2) --> flatten (to 400) --> dense(2, activation=identity)

2D convolutional layers may be put in between inp layer and flatten layer:

inp --> conv2d --> flatten

Depends on the range of the expected output, the activation in output dense layer can be changed, for example, use 'relu' instead of 'identity' if output is always positive.

Related