import pyglet, pafy
from pyglet.window import key
import urllib.request
from urllib.parse import *
from googleapiclient.discovery import build
api_key = ''
yt = build('youtube', 'v3', developerKey=api_key)
def download_file(search):
try:
os.remove("song.m4a")
except:
pass
request = yt.search().list(
part="snippet",
maxResults=1,
q=search
)
response = request.execute()
items = response['items']
item = items[0]
snippet = item['snippet']
title = snippet['title']
id_ = item["id"]
videoid = id_["videoId"]
url = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" + videoid
info = pafy.new(url)
audio = info.getbestaudio(preftype="m4a")
audio.download('song.m4a', quiet=True)
file = 'song.m4a'
#if len(sys.argv)>1:
# file = sys.argv[1]
#
window = pyglet.window.Window()
#music = pyglet.resource.media(file)
player = pyglet.media.Player()
#player.queue(music)
#player.play()
paused = False
def help():
print("""\nCommands:
\tEsc or x \t Exit program
\tp \t Pause/unpause music
\th \t See this list again""")
print("""Welcome to this music player!
You can give a file as an argument or use the commands below.""")
help()
@window.event
def on_key_press(symbol, modifiers):
global paused
global player
global window
file = 'song.m4a'
if symbol == key.P:
if paused:
print("Resume")
player.play()
paused = False
else:
print("Pause")
player.pause()
paused = True
elif symbol == key.R:
pass
#Doesn't work :P
#player.seek(0)
elif symbol == key.H:
help()
elif symbol == key.ESCAPE:
try:
os.remove("song.m4a")
except:
pass
window.close()
elif symbol == key.Q:
srch = input("Queue Song: ")
download_file(srch)
music = pyglet.media.load(file)
player.queue(music)
#music.play()
player.next_source()
print(f'Added to queue.')
elif symbol == key.S:
srch = input("Play Song: ")
download_file(srch)
music = pyglet.media.load(file)
#music.play()
player.queue(music)
player.next_source()
pyglet.app.run()
pyglet.app.exit()
So I have been running into some issues with the Pyglet lib. I can't seem to get this part to work. Am I calling player.next_source() correctly? Because I just ran symbol == key.S put in a value for srch and nothing played. My goal is to make it so the input I enter when I press q will queue the song and automatically play after the current one, while pressing s and inputting a value there will overwrite the queue and prioritize that. Some help would be appreciated.