I am working in my local branch-1 and my colleague works on his local branch branch-2.
He already committed and pushed the branch to his origin/develop and created a Pull request to upstream/develop. So now it is waiting for review and approving the pull request by someone else.
The problem is, in my local branch I need to edit one same file, which my colleague worked on. So my branch and his branch will containe the same file with different code. If his branch would be already in upstream, then I could merge it to my branch and resolve the conflict locally without problems.
However now it is in Pull request status waiting for review and I don't have time to wait, I need to create also my Pull request.
How and when will the conflict be solved, as the file with conflict is in both pull requests now, will git recognize it now or? As those branches are not in upstream yet.