I've been working on a project for my engineering school. We have to create a mathematical framework allowing us to understand the transformation from two input angles to one output point. The robot we are working on is a 5 bar parallel kinematic robot.
We have found the equation and we managed to find the trajectory.
We have now the error equation which is really good because, for a given point in space, we can find the angles required to achieve minimum error.
This is the error equation. Now we are struggling to find a way to compute all the angles so that the equation equals zero.
I wanted to visualize the graph from 0 to 2*pi for both variables. But on Octave and Matlab, I always end up with an ill matrix making it impossible to use. And now we just don't know what we can do?
Does anyone have any advice for me?
PS : this is the code I was using :
clear
X = 0.5;
Y = 0.5;
L = 1.0;
E = 1.0;
discret = 0.06;
x = [0:discret:2*pi];
y = [0:discret:2*pi];
[xx, yy] = meshgrid (x, y);
Cx = cos(xx)
Sx = sin(xx)
Cy = cos(yy)
Sy = sin(yy)
D = (((-2*(L*Cx - E)+(2*(E - L*Cy))))/((-2*(L)*Sy)+(2*(L)*Sx)));
K = ((-E+L*Cx)^2 - (E-L*Cy)^2 - (L*Sy)^2 - (L*Sx)^2)/((-2*(L)*Sy)+(2*(L)*Sx));
z = abs(Y - X*D - K);
mesh(x, y, z)
meshc(xx,yy,z)
xlabel ("theta1");
ylabel ("theta2");
zlabel ("Er(theta1,theta2)");
grid on