I am trying to search YouTube for videos using YouTube v3 API in Python with the requirements in the code, but I'm getting this error.

How can I prevent this from happening? This code is from Google too. You can edit the code on the Google website here. I'm a total noob at this so if you have any information I must know for the future, please do say so. Thanks
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
# Sample Python code for youtube.search.list
# See instructions for running these code samples locally:
# https://developers.google.com/explorer-help/guides/code_samples#python
import os
import google_auth_oauthlib.flow
import googleapiclient.discovery
import googleapiclient.errors
scopes = ["https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.force-ssl"]
def main():
# Disable OAuthlib's HTTPS verification when running locally.
# *DO NOT* leave this option enabled in production.
os.environ["OAUTHLIB_INSECURE_TRANSPORT"] = "1"
api_service_name = "youtube"
api_version = "v3"
client_secrets_file = "client_secret.json"
# Get credentials and create an API client
flow = google_auth_oauthlib.flow.InstalledAppFlow.from_client_secrets_file(
client_secrets_file, scopes)
credentials = flow.run_console()
youtube = googleapiclient.discovery.build(
api_service_name, api_version, credentials=credentials)
request = api.youtube.search().list(
part="snippet",
location="United States",
maxResults=5,
order="date",
q="programming",
regionCode="US",
relevanceLanguage="en",
safeSearch="none",
videoDimension="any",
videoDuration="any"
)
response = request.execute()
print(response)
if __name__ == "__main__":
main()

